- 99.5% ownership
- Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) completed in April 2010 indicating a cash production cost of less than USD$22/lb.
- Excellent metallurgy; recoveries of 98.6% and 84.4% after 31 days with low acid consumption.
- Current drilling platforms include strike length of 3 km, width of 0.5 km, average hole depth of 60m and U3O8 grade of 0.4 pound per tonne.
- Drilling to date includes 127 holes over 8,255 m.
- Over C$5 M of exploration costs have been incurred as of Aug 2010.
Resource Summary (NI 43-101 Compliant)
Download the updated Colibri 2 & 3 NI 43-101 Report (September 2010)
Maps and Diagrams
Location of Colibri 2&3 concessions
Geology surrounding the Colibri 2&3 project
Colibri 2&3 radiometric map